Workshops on the Physicochemical Properties and Storage Stability Requirements for Pesticide Products under Regulation EC 1107/2009
Brexit: Transition period
The UK has now left the EU. Your health and safety responsibilities have not changed in the transition period.
Issued: 28th October 2015
HSE's Chemicals Regulation Directorate will be holding a one day workshop aimed at providing training on data requirements for the EU approval of active substances and their plant protection products regarding the identity, the physicochemical properties and methods of analysis under Regulation EC 1107/2009. The workshop will be held at Mallard House in York on Wednesday 27th January 2016. Registration will begin from 9.00am. The workshop will start at 9:30am and finish around 4.30pm. The cost of attending the workshop will be £430.00 (plus 20%VAT) per delegate.
Format of the day
The event will cover new legislation and data requirements, with particular emphasis on the revised guidance document produced by CRD for the generation of data on the physical, chemical and technical properties of plant protection products under Regulation EC 1107/2009. The event will be designed specifically for technical and regulatory staff involved in the production and submission of data to CRD.
It is proposed that the programme will cover areas including:
- Overview of the current and new data requirements for active substances and Plant Protection Products
- New guidance on the generation of data on the physical, chemical and technical properties of plant protection products under Regulation EC 1107/2009 produced by CRD
- Methods of analysis requirements and EU guidance including revisions to SANCO documents
- Technical equivalence – update to changes in CRD's procedures for sifting and evaluation of equivalence applications
- Formulation changes – major or minor?
- Common problems with applications and submitted data
- Future developments
A programme and full details of the day are available on request by emailing [email protected] (please note we reserve the right to amend the content if appropriate, without prior notification).
Given the nature of this event, places will be limited to a maximum of 16 people and will be issued on a first-come first-served basis.
If you would like to register for the workshop, please contact our administration team at the above address to request an application form. The closing date for applications is the 16th December, 2015.
Note: No further information about this event is currently held on the pesticides website due to technical issues. All necessary information has been included in this bulletin.