UK General Registration Procedures Workshop – March 2016
Changes due to Brexit
Your health and safety responsibilities will not change when the UK leaves the EU. This guidance is under review.
Information Update: 01/2016
Issued: 21st January 2016
HSE's Chemicals Regulation Directorate (CRD) will be holding a one-day workshop which will provide a general introduction to UK Registration Procedures for Plant Protection Products in accordance with Regulation (EC) No 1107/2009. The workshop will be targeted towards those new to pesticide regulation including small businesses. The workshop will be held on Wednesday 23rd March 2016 and will take place at our conference facilities in Mallard House, York. Registration will begin from 9.00am. The workshop will start at 9:30am and finish around 4.30pm. The cost of attending the workshop will be £430.00 (plus 20% VAT) per delegate.
Target Audience/Topics of Discussion
The event will be specifically designed for those new to pesticide registration in the UK, and the aim of the day is to provide guidance on how to prepare submissions and covering such topics as:
- Who we are and how we can provide advice on the application process.
- What you can expect from your CRD project manager.
- When must you submit an application?
- The different types of submissions. How to submit an application and what you must provide for each type of application.
- Evaluation timelines and fees.
- When and how you may be contacted for clarification.
- An introduction to CRD's specialist branches and how your submission will be evaluated.
- Advice on the format and content of labels.
- An introduction to data protection.
- The documentation you will receive on completion of our assessment.
A programme and full details of the day are available on request by emailing [email protected].
If you would like to register for the workshop, please contact our administration team to request an application form. The closing date for applications is 22nd February 2016.