Crop Hierarchy: Revision 3 2006
Brexit: Transition period
The UK has now left the EU. Your health and safety responsibilities have not changed in the transition period.
From 1 January 2015 all versions of the Crop Hierarchy will be replaced by the new Crop Definitions document. Link to Crop Definitions web page
The following changes were made to the Crop Hierarchy in April 2006.
- Watermelons have now been added to the crop hierarchy.
Changes to existing crop definitions
- Damsons have now been combined into the same definition as plums.
Changes to Qualifiers
- A new qualifier ‘Fresh shelled’ defined as ‘Only for use on crops (such as beans) where only the seeds are destined for consumption. The pods or seed cases must not be used for human or animal consumption.’ has been added.
- Pesticides A-Z
- Reporting Incidents
- Contacting CRD
- Regulatory Updates Index
- Information Updates Index
- Codes of Practice
- Pesticide/Plant Protection Product Databases
- Application forms
- Handling pesticide investigation and concerns