Asset Transfers

Since the UK left the EU, the Offshore Major Accident Regulator (OMAR) is now the UKs Offshore Competent Authority (previously known as the Offshore Safety Directive Regulator (OSDR). How HSE regulate the offshore industry stays the same. Our guidance will be updated to reflect this change.

The following guide provides information on using CAP to transfer assets between duty holders:

Is this page useful?

Updated: 2022-05-31