Myth Busters Challenge Panel findings - 2013
Below are the cases that the panel have considered and their findings.
- Case 214 - Kettles banned from hotel bedrooms
- Case 213 - During a 2 hour train delay the train manager could not answer passenger questions
- Case 212 - Health and safety prevents engineer drilling through a door frame
- Case 211 - Spectacle wearers not allowed on bouncy castle
- Case 210 - Café refuses to add sauce topping on ice-cream
- Case 209 - Double glazing company says 'no' to use of super glue for repairs