Assessment of Repetitive Tasks (ART) Tool
The Assessment of Repetitive Tasks (ART) tool was designed to help health and safety inspectors assess repetitive tasks involving the upper limbs. The prevention of injuries arising from such repetitive tasks which can lead to upper limb disorders (ULDs) is a priority for HSE.
- Manual handling at work: A brief guide
- Managing upper limb disorders in the workplace
- Manual handling assessment charts
- Risk assessment of pushing and pulling (RAPP) tool
- Making the best use of lifting and handling aids