The following booklets and information are available from HSE Books online or by telephone on +44 (0)333 202 5070.
- Employing workers from overseas - Guidance for employers in agricultural and food processing [INDG414]
- Bakers - time to clear the air (pocket card) [INDG429]
- Risk assessment
HSE priced publications
- A recipe for safety: Occupational health and safety in food and drink manufacture (2005) [HSG252]
- Moving food and drink: Manual handling solutions for the food and drink industries - 100 case studies (2000) [HSG196]
- Sound solutions for the food and drink industries - Reducing noise in food and drink manufacturing (60 case studies) (2002) [HSG232]
Federation of Bakers
- A Baker's Dozen - Thirteen essentials for health and safety in bakeries
This publication is based on guidance previously published by HSE in
HSG233 'Baker's Dozen' which was published in 2003 and withdrawn
in 2012 when the text was given to the Federation of Bakers.