Beta This is a new way of showing guidance - your feedback will help us improve it.

HSE contacts

To report work-related health and safety incidents or concerns please Notify HSE.

For local site-specific issues contact can be made direct to your nearest HSE office. 

Please note that food safety/food hygiene issues are dealt with by the Food Standards Agency and not HSE.

Updated 2020-11-23