Stress Summit 2017
This event is now fully booked, please register your interest for future dates at [email protected].
Improving worker health, wellbeing and business performance through a preventative approach to stress.
About the event
In 2015/16 stress, anxiety and depression resulted in11.7 million working days lost at an estimated social and economic cost of £5.2 billion.
Not only is work related stress damaging to health and wellbeing, it can impact productivity, competitiveness and profitability.
Managing stress risk factors strengthens your business and protects your workforce.
Hosted by the Health and Safety Executive (HSE), The Stress Summit brings together keynote speakers and industry leading lights to show how an organisational approach to preventing known stressors in the working environment can deliver tangible benefits.
You’ll learn how to successfully implement HSE’s Management Standards, to prevent stress and to tackle your current problems, helping to improve the physical and mental health of your employees and reduce sickness absence.
Benefits of attending
- hear keynote speakers, including Professor Sir Cary Cooper, explain the importance of getting stress management right
- take away expert advice, knowledge and experience from internationally renowned business experts
- be among the first to hear about the latest developments in HSE’s practical guidance, support, tools and techniques for successfully managing work related stress, and how you can successfully apply them
- gain a clear understanding of the role of the Management Standards in tackling stress, protecting staff and meeting the requirements of health and safety legislation.
- understand how to integrate the preventative approach within your current business strategy
Who should attend?
Attending the Stress Summit will benefit key organisational decision-makers including;
- Senior Health and Safety Practitioners
- Occupational Health Practitioners
- HR Professionals
- Senior Managers and Leaders
- Absence Managers
- Operations Managers
- Sponsorship and Exhibition Opportunities
We have various sponsorship opportunities available to suit organisations of different sizes and budgets. HSE events provide an excellent networking opportunity and can offer you a targeted platform to raise your organisation’s profile and promote products and services to industry decision-makers.
Date and location
The summit will be held on Thursday 16 March 2017 at:
Queen Elizabeth II Centre
For more information about HSE’s Management Standards approach plus free tools to help you assess the risk and causes of organisational stress, visit the stress pages on our website.
Free email updates
Sign-up below to receive news and updates on training and events.