IIRSM & HSW Annual Conference 2016
Date and location
Thursday 11 February 2016, The IET, Austin Court, 80 Cambridge Street, Birmingham B1 2NP
This popular event, now in its 9th year will deliver seminars and informative content that will broaden your knowledge and understanding; the conference programme includes case studies and management techniques, as well as an in depth look at key legal updates and their expected impact.
Speakers already confirmed:
- Siobhan Donnelly, Chair - President, International Institute of Risk and Safety Management
- Richard Judge, Chief Executive, Health and Safety Executive
- Heather Bryant, UK H&S Director, Balfour Beatty
- Paul Simpson, Head of Quality, Network Rail
- Martin Todd, Chief Executive, Men's Health Forum
- Steffan Groch, Chair, Health and Safety Lawyer's Association
- Becky Lee, Health, Safety & Wellbeing manager, Staffordshire County Council
Booking and further information
For online booking and full event agenda visit the IIRSM & HSW Annual Conference 2016 website.
Members: £298.80 (inc. VAT)
Non-members: £358.80 (inc. VAT)
Free email updates
Sign-up below to receive news and updates on training and events.