The Future of Health and Safety Conference 2016
Date and location
Thursday 17 November 2016, Adelphi House, University of Salford, the Crescent, Salford M3 6EN
Health and Safety is likely to undergo a significant evolution in the wake of the Government publishing their new 2016 Help Great Britain Work Well strategy. There is a new focus on streamlining health and safety processes, making them smarter rather than simply creating more. Businesses will be required to have broader ownerships of health and safety issues, which is expected to boost productivity, but will also bring a new array of challenges.
Join us for the Third Annual: Future of Health and Safety Conference for exclusive insights from industry experts on the following topics:
- Maintaining the gains made in safety, whilst ensuring health has the same priority.
- Taking broader ownership of health and safety issues to boost productivity, whilst protecting workers.
- Joined up action by everyone in the system to help 'Great Britain Work Well'.
Come along for a unique opportunity to engage with cutting edge presentations, quiz business leaders in keynote discussion panels, discover state of the art technologies to help streamline your business, and network with key players in the field.
- Take away expert advice from key professionals who have successfully delivered long-term change
- Stay abreast of the latest industry thinking, innovations and technologies
- Gain valuable insights from up to 300 likeminded professionals
- Engage in networking, interactive discussion and debates
- Meet with over 20 suppliers committed to helping you improve your productivity and effectiveness
What did delegates say about the 2015 conference?
- "The Conference gave me valuable insights into numerous areas of interest and left me with new areas to explore",
- "Some outstanding presentations, interspersed with a great opportunity to network with likeminded people",
- "It was a great learning exercise and was the most worthwhile Conference that I have attended in a long time".
Information and booking
Book on this conference for £199 VAT via booking online or email [email protected] or call 0161 295 0115 to book.
Free email updates
Sign-up below to receive news and updates on training and events.