Register of prosecutions and notices
The prosecutions and enforcement database service is currently unavailable due to routine maintenance, we apologise for any inconvenience caused. Please note, the Carriage of Dangerous Goods notices database is still available.
The following registers contain HSE enforcement information on notices and prosecutions for Great Britain. Information for Northern Ireland or the Republic of Ireland authorities is not available on this site.
The following services are currently unavailable.
- This site provides details of prosecutions taken by HSE which resulted in a conviction.
- This site provides details of prosecutions against organisations taken by HSE which resulted in a conviction.
- This site provides details of enforcement notices issued by the HSE within the last five years.
- This site provides details of enforcement notices issued by HSE against organisations.
- What to expect when a health and safety inspector calls
- Regulation of health and safety at work
- Enforcement Policy Statement (EPS)
- Enforcement Management Model (EMM)