We have produced guidance to help you work safely (be COVID-secure) and manage the risk associated with running your business at this time.
It includes practical measures you can take, for example putting in place social distancing measures, staggering shifts, providing additional handwashing facilities and how to talk with workers to help them stay safe.
A guide on how to protect people from coronavirus (COVID-19) in your workplace. You should do a risk assessment and manage the risk of coronavirus in your business. This includes taking measures to work at home where possible, maintaining social distancing, cleaning and hygiene.
By consulting and involving people in the steps you are taking to manage the risk of coronavirus in your workplace you can:
- explain the changes you are planning to work safely
- make sure changes will work and hear their ideas
- continue to operate your business safely during the outbreak
Find out more
Find out more about how to do a risk assessment and manage risk so you can protect your workers and others from coronavirus.
Further detailed guidance is available on GOV.UK for the following specific work settings:
- construction and other outdoor work
- factories, plants and warehouses
- other people's homes
- labs and research facilities
- offices and contact centres
- restaurants offering takeaway or delivery
- shops and branches