Beta This is a new way of showing guidance - your feedback will help us improve it.

Contact HSE

Coronavirus (COVID-19): update

Before you contact us

Before contacting us for help and advice on how to protect people from coronavirus in your workplace, visit our coronavirus latest information pages and read our answers to questions.

If you still need our assistance, you can contact us:

Ways to get in touch

Is HSE the correct enforcing authority?

For issues to do with shops, restaurants, bars, nurseries and playgroups, sheltered accommodation and care homes you should contact your local council’s link to external website enviromental health department. Find out more about who is responsible for what on our who is the correct enforcing authority page.