Gas Transportation Charging Review Group
Meeting 20 September 2000 11am - 2.30pm Room 918 Rose Court, London
Note: A working lunch will be provided
- Welcome and introduction, Chairman.
- Minutes of the meeting of 18 January, 2000, Chairman.
- Matters arising, Chairman.
- Chairman's report to Industry-wide Charging Review Group, Chairman/HSE FINU.
- Update on the operation of the Charging Queries Disputes and review of fitness for purpose, HSE FINU.
- Industry-wide Charging Review Group: report on first meeting, HSE FINU.
- Making the system work for industry and the regulator.
- Progress on COMAH component charging feasibility study, Secretary.
- Nominations for independent member, Chairman.
- Outturn 99/00: MTA, Secretary.
- Draft report to ICRG: discussion.
- Any other business and date of next meeting.