HSE’s sector plans detail what we are doing to help Great Britain work well.
We have split Great Britain’s workplaces into 19 sectors, based on industry type and risk profile.
For each sector we have:
- a plan covering its health and safety performance
- identified the top three strategic priorities for the next three to five years
- actions we propose to take
- Commercial consumer services
- Fairgrounds and theme parks
- Film broadcasting, theatre and events
- Gas and pipelines
- Logistics and transport
- Offshore energy
- Onshore oil and gas wells
- Public services
- Sports and leisure
- Waste and recycling
Join the conversation
Become a member of the Helping Great Britain work well LinkedIn discussion group and network. You can comment on our strategies and plans, share ideas and tell us what you are doing to help improve Britain's record on work-related health. Follow the conversation on social media #HelpGBWorkWell.