HSE Business Plan 2020/21
Our purpose to prevent work-related death, injury and ill health is as valid today as we respond to workplace challenges of COVID-19 than it has previously been.
The HSE Business Plan 2020/21 has been updated to take account of the critical role HSE has played in the national response to COVID-19, helping to reduce the level of transmission as well as support the country’s economic recovery. The plan outlines our key areas of work for 2020/21, reinforcing our existing commitment to:
- lead and engage with others to improve workplace health and safety
- provide an effective regulatory framework
- secure effective management and control of risk
- reduce the likelihood of low-frequency, high-impact catastrophic incidents
- enable improvement through efficient and effective delivery