HSE Business Plan 2021/22
Our ongoing work in supporting the government on reducing the risks from COVID-19 shows that HSE’s main purpose – to prevent work-related death, injury and ill health – is more valid than ever.
The HSE Business Plan 2021/22 takes account of the critical role HSE is playing in the national response to COVID-19, while helping to support the country’s economic recovery. The plan outlines key areas of work for 2021/22, reinforcing our existing commitment to:
- lead and engage with others to improve workplace health and safety
- provide an effective regulatory framework
- secure effective management and control of risk
- reduce the likelihood of low-frequency, high-impact catastrophic incidents
- enable improvement through efficient and effective delivery