Beta This is a new way of showing guidance - your feedback will help us improve it.
Summary of expenses incurred by HSE's board and senior management: October to December 2011
||Judith Hackitt Chair
||Other Board Members (9 in total)
||Geoffrey Podger Chief Executive
||Kevin Myers Deputy Chief Executive
||Other Senior Management Team (13 in total)
|Overseas Hotel & Subsistence
|UK Accommodation & Subsistence
- Figures relate to expenses incurred during this period, rather than paid.
- Figures include expense claims paid both directly to the member of staff and payments issued to third party contractors for the provision of hotel
- accommodation, travel tickets or car hire.
- Figures include both taxable and non taxable payments.
- HSE moved it headquarters in 2008/09 from central London to Bootle, Merseyside and estimates that this will save between £55 million and £63 million
- net over the next 10 years. It has however meant that the expenses of the Board and the SMT who are required to carry out business in both places have increased.