Health and Safety Executive Annual Report & Accounts 2012/13
The HSE Annual Report 2012/13 reports on the work HSE has undertaken in the financial year.
HSE Annual Report and Accounts 2012/13
The HSE Annual Report and Accounts summarises our performance during 2012/13, together with other key developments in the organisation including:
- progress against our Business Plan 2012 - 2015;
- progress against DWP's Structural Reform Plan 2012/13;
- the financial statements for 2012/13;
- the Certificate of the Comptroller and Auditor General to the Houses of Parliament, containing an unqualified audit opinion;
- a statement on significant personal data loses and lapses of protective security;
- details of our management arrangements, including staffing resources, diversity and our health and safety performance;
- a Sustainability Report setting out our performance against the Greening Government Commitment targets;
- a summary of our governance arrangements;
- remuneration of members of the HSE Board, Chief Executive and Deputy Chief Executive.
The maintenance and integrity of the Health and Safety Executive website is the responsibility of the Accounting Officer; the work carried out by the auditors does not involve consideration of these matters and accordingly the auditors accept no responsibility for any changes that may have occurred to the financial statements since they were initially presented on the website.