The HSE Annual Report 2009/10 reports on the work HSE has undertaken in delivering its 2009/10 Business Plan.
Health and Safety Executive Annual Report & Accounts 2009/10
HSE Annual Report and Accounts 2009/10
This publication is divided into two main sections: Part 1: HSE Annual Report 2009/10 and Part 2: HSE Accounts 2009/10.
Part 1 reports on delivery of the HSE Business Plan 2009/10, together with other key developments in the organisation during the year and includes:
- examples of HSE’s contribution to improving health and safety outcomes;
- details of our governance and management arrangements, including staffing resources, diversity, sustainability, responding to Freedom of Information requests and making efficient use of our resources;
- our work to secure sensible and proportionate regulation;
- a summary of the financial position and results for the reporting year;
- remuneration of members of the HSE Board, Chief Executive and Deputy Chief Executive.
Part 2 includes operating costs, recognised gains and losses, cash flows and a statement of financial position for HSE at 31 March 2010.
The maintenance and integrity of the Health and Safety Executive website is the responsibility of the Accounting Officer; the work carried out by the auditors does not involve consideration of these matters and accordingly the auditors accept no responsibility for any changes that may have occurred to the financial statements since they were initially presented on the website.