Health and Safety Commission Annual Report and the Health and Safety Commission/Executive Accounts 2006/07
The HSC Annual Report 2006/07 reports on the work of HSC/E during the year and delivery of the HSC Business Plan 2006/07.
The publication is divided into two main sections: Part 1 HSC Annual Report 2006/07; and Part 2: HSC/E Accounts 2006/07.
Part 1 reports on delivery of the HSC Business Plan 2006/07, together with other key developments in the organisation during the year. It records achievements against the themes in HSC's Strategy and provides detailed examples of our key areas of work.
The Report covers:
- progress against our key performance targets;
- how we have managed the organisation (eg business improvement, diversity, sustainability, corporate governance, etc);
- HSE’s own health and safety performance;
- our work to secure better regulation;
- the remuneration of members of HSC and the Executive; and
- a summary on the financial position and results for the year.
Part 2 shows operating costs of the Commission and Executive and includes the financial statements for HSC and HSE.
The maintenance and integrity of the Health and Safety Commision/ Executive website is the responsibility of the Accounting Officers; the work carried out by the auditors does not involve consideration of these matters and accordingly the auditors accept no responsibility for any changes that may have occurred to the financial statements since they were initially presented on the web site.