Small Business Trade Association Forum: SBTAF Board
The Board was introduced to make the Small Business Trade Association Forum as effective as possible in helping it reach strategic goals.
Terms of Reference:
- will provide a strategic steer to the Forum and help to plan future agendas
- will act as a consultative group in representing the views of the wider Forum
- will focus on increasing membership and on how better to improve dissemination of information to members and their constituencies
2. Roles and Responsibilities
The current board is:
- Made up of 13 volunteers who meet twice per year, before each of the main Forum meetings.
- Responsible for representing the views of other Forum members
- Responsible for increasing the membership and improving dissemination of information to the members.
3. Objectives and Considerations
The Board will:
- Encourage discussion with their relevant counterparts in the wider Forum to ensure their views are represented during more detailed consultation
- Examine best practice for knowledge exchange and explaining new areas of mutual benefit and developing relationships
- Establish and support good practice in the dissemination and embedding of information and key messages, through the Trade Associations with their members
- Work with HSE to review and explore methods of recruiting new members to the Forum