Standards and performance
The standards you can expect from us.
- be polite and considerate;
- give you our name when we speak to you;
- either wear a name badge, give you a business card or show you a warrant if we meet you.
We also aim to:
- reply to all enquiries or complaints, or let you know what we are doing about them, within ten working days;
- consult our users regularly about the services we provide;
- provide services that are accessible to everyone; and
- use our resources effectively.
If we fail to meet these standards we will apologise and aim to put things right.
We measure performance against our standards. The HSC/E Annual Report provides full details; including numbers of enquiries and customer satisfaction levels. We aim to continually improve our performance.