Are you a...tradesperson?
You can help us improve our website by completing a short survey.
Asbestos kills around 20 tradesman each week. If asbestos fibres are released and inhaled they can cause serious and fatal diseases.
This is why some work will require a licensed contractor, and some work may need to be notified.
Where can you find asbestos?
Managing and working with asbestos
- Is asbestos present?
- Working safely with asbestos
- Assess and manage the risk
- Is a licensed contractor required?
- Information, instruction and training
Asbestos essentials - protect yourself
- Reduce dust levels
- Clean up as you go
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Uncovering/damaging asbestos materials