Delivering the solution together - Submit a case study
To submit a case study please submit the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organisation(s): (Name, address/contact details)
- Case study contact: (Name, Phone Number / E-Mail)
Bullet description of case study:
- What it is / what did they do/are doing?
- Who was / is it aimed at?
- What were the results and / or potential impact?
- Which strategy goal/s does it relate to?
- Worker Involvement
- Creating healthier, safer workplaces
- Customising support for SMEs
Summary narrative description
Ideally, case studies should be:
- No more than 300 words
- Post June 2009 (when the Strategy for GB was launched).
- Examples of stakeholders taking positive action to improve H&S in their own organisation;
- Examples of stakeholders working with HSE towards strategic goals;
- Aligned in some way to the strategic themes;
- Examples of stakeholders responding directly to the Strategy ‘call to action’.
Include where possible:
- Evidence of positive results
- Suitable photo/s [sent separately as JPEG high resolution and not embedded in word document]