Guide to Excel tables
- Each excel files contains multiple tabs, where each tab contains an individual table.
- For annual tables each tab contains the results for single year, the excel file will open on the most recent year. To switch between years click on tabs at the bottom e.g. 200809 contains 2008/09 results.
- For three year averaged table, each tab contains the data for one three year period e.g. 200607 - 200809 contains averaged result for the period 2006/07 to 2008/09.
- All files also contain tabs for significance tests where available, these tabs are after the results tabs e.g. Sig-0809 refers to the significance test for 2008/09.
- If there is a significance test available, there will be a link in the table's footnotes to it e.g. See Table INJGOR1_3YRSIG for tests of statistical significance.