RR287 - Combined effects of occupational health hazards
The research reported here had five main aims:
- To review the current literature on the combined effects of
occupational hazards on health and safety;
- Conduct secondary analyses of self-report data from randomly
selected community samples to examine the impact of combinations
of workplace factors on health and safety.
- To investigate the effects of combinations of workplace
factors on accidents at work in a sample attending Accident and
Emergency units in Wales.
- To investigate using measures taken before and after work at
the start and end of the working week and effects of combinations
of workplace factors on performance efficiency and
- To assess the utility of the approach to other current topics
of interest and review the implications of the results for policy
issues such as stress management standards.
The Research Report Series are produced in Adobe Acrobat. The
use of the latest version of the software is recommended which is
available at the Adobe website via the link on this page.
Assistance in the use of Adobe Acrobat PDF files is available on
our FAQs page.