Health and safety made simple - The basics for your business (MP3 version)
This talking leaflet is for employers and those who want some basic information about what they must do to make sure their business complies with health and safety law.
It will help people to:
- decide who will help them with their health and safety duties
- write a health and safety policy
- do a risk assessment of their business
- consult employees and provide appropriate training and information
- provide the right workplace facilities
- make first-aid arrangements and report accidents in the correct way
- get a health and safety law poster
- find out about employers' liability insurance
- INDG449 - Health and safety made simple [28 min 14 sec - MP3 38.7MB]
- Listen online
You need flash player installed to listen to this podcast online. Alternatively use the download link above.
- The content of this audio file is available in the publication Health and safety made simple - The basics for your business