The Applicant Guide Contents: Re-registration
Changes due to Brexit
Your health and safety responsibilities will not change when the UK leaves the EU. This guidance is under review.
Once an active substance has been approved under Article 80 of Regulation (EC) 1107/2009 (formerly known as inclusion in Annex I of Council Directive 91/414/EEC), Member States (MS) must re-evaluate plant protection products in accordance the Uniform Principles, on the basis of dossiers satisfying the active substance and product data requirements. We refer to this process as re-registration.
Please note that re-registration procedures do not apply to renewal of product authorisations in accordance with Article 43 of Regulation (EC) 1107/2009, which will be subject to separate procedures.
This section of The Applicant Guide provides information on:
- What is re-registration?
- General information on re-registration
- What you need to do at Step 1
- What you need to do at Step 2
- What else you need to consider for re-registration
- Extension of Use (Specific Off-Label Approvals)
- What you need to do if you are a parallel importer
- Application Overview for re-registration applications
- Re-registration deadlines and detailed supporting information for all active substances with an Annex I Inclusion date of 1 January 2009 (or later)
- Table of all active substance inclusions and their associated re-registration deadlines (2612kb)
- Information on the 'transitional arrangements'