This website uses non-intrusive cookies to improve your user experience. You can visit our cookie privacy page for more information.

Confidential Reporting to OSDR

OSDR has processes for handling confidential reporting of a concern.

Health and safety concerns should be reported to the HSE using the ‘Workplace Health and Safety Concerns’ webpage.

Environmental concerns should be reported to DECC using the ‘Oil and gas: environmental alerts and incident reporting including anonymous reporting’ webpage.

Updated: 2018-07-05