eBulletins - Frequently asked questions
Subscribe to HSE eBulletins - free email newsletters and notifications
If you are a new eBulletin subscriber you:
- Will be prompted to confirm your email address and enter an optional password
- have the option to subscribe to other e-Bulletins
- can also choose to answer some additional questions about yourself and your organisation. These will help us tailor our eBulletins to your requirements
- will also be given the option to subscribe to emails from other public bodies including BSI, DECC and BIS.
If you are an existing subscriber to HSE e-Bulletins you will have the opportunity to update and amend your existing subscriptions.
They will keep you informed about:
- Recent additions/amendments or improvements to the HSE website
- New and updated HSE publications or guidance
- Recently issued HSE press releases
- News about HSE events and initiatives
HSE eBulletins are a free service.
Yes, just follow the link at the foot of each eBulletin.