Beta This is a new way of showing guidance - your feedback will help us improve it.
- Tree service company sentenced after employee suffers finger amputation 17 September 2019
- Company director fined after worker impaled on a spike 16 September 2019
- Roofing contractor company fined after fatal ladder fall 13 September 2019
- Builder sentenced after carrying out illegal gas work 12 September 2019
(£37,578 - £44,331)
A Project Manager opportunity has arisen to work on a portfolio of science based health and safety related projects. The projects will be a mix of both HSE (internal) and Commercial projects of high complexity/risk.
Closing date: 29 September 2019
(£46,232 - £52,324)
Radiation Specialists support key frontline work in all sectors which use ionising and non-ionising radiation including manufacturing, engineering, medical and dental, veterinary, education and local authorities with the exception of nuclear licensed sites.
Closing date: 27 October 2019
Training and events
- Pressure Systems AwarenessBuxton, 25 September
- NEBOSH HSE Certificate in Health and Safety Leadership ExcellenceBuxton, 1 October
- Innovation in Battery TechnologyLondon, 14 November
- Occupational Noise Control WorkshopManchester, 22 October
Subscribe for free email newsletters and notifications - news and updates on a wide range of health and safety topics and industries.