Myth Busters Challenge Panel findings - 2017
Below are the cases that the panel have considered and their findings.
- Case 408 - Supermarket deli refused to leave plastic wrapping on liver sausage stating that it was a ‘choking hazard’
- Case 409 - Store stopped providing customer with empty ‘tester’ perfume bottles to customer for health and safety reasons
- Case 410 - Children at school have been banned from eating pack lunches outside allegedly due to health and safety
- Case 411 - Safety pins on swimming pool locker keys
- Case 413 - Re-freezing ice packs at campsites
- Case 414 - Wildlife Trust refuses permission for a child to accompany their parent on a voluntary wildlife survey on Health and Safety grounds