MAC tool interactive score sheet
Guidelines for users
This interactive version of the MAC score sheet will enable you to enter the colour bands on your computer. It will then automatically total the respective scores from the colour bands and allow you to save this onto your hard drive or disc rather than keeping a paper copy. Below are some guidelines on how to use the interactive score sheet. You may find it useful to print this page to help you use the interactive score sheet correctly.
- Enter the company name (this is a mandatory field, required to use the ‘continue’ function).
- Enter description of task (please be as detailed as possible).
- Underneath the Task Description box, tick any of the relevant high-risk indication boxes applicable to this task.
- Enter the date and name of the assessor.
- At the table (which is the same as the one in the paper copy of the MAC) enter the colour band letter for each risk factor in the appropriate column. If you are using the V-MAC alongside the MAC, enter the overall colour band letter from the V-MAC summary table into the load weight/frequency box.
- The score sheet will automatically add up the scores once the colour band letters are entered.
- For additional risk factors such as psychosocial and individual, click on the relevant subject for more information (see below the risk factors table).
- To save this score sheet, click on continue at the bottom right hand corner.
- This will then take you to a screen where you are able to print, save and view the score sheet. To save, click on open and this will take you to the screen where you can save by clicking the disc, which is the first icon at the top of the current window on the tool bar.
- Download an interactive copy of the MAC tool score sheet