This website uses non-intrusive cookies to improve your user experience. You can visit our cookie privacy page for more information.

How to contact us

For local site-specific issues you can contact your local HSE Office or Local Authority Environmental Health Department and ask to speak to an inspector.

Updated: 2011-07-26