This website uses non-intrusive cookies to improve your user experience. You can visit our cookie privacy page for more information.

Ammonium nitrate and land use planning

Changes due to Brexit

Your health and safety responsibilities will not change when the UK leaves the EU. This guidance is under review.

Find the latest information on our Brexit pages

Sites that want to hold certain quantities of hazardous substances must obtain consent from the Hazardous Substances Authority (HSA). See HSE’s Land Use Planning website for more information.

Updated 2011-10-21