This website uses non-intrusive cookies to improve your user experience. You can visit our cookie privacy page for more information.

How to raise a workplace concern with HSE

  1. Check if HSE is the correct enforcing authority
  2. Try to resolve your concerns
  3. Fill in our online workplace concerns form
  4. What happens next?

Further information on raising your concern is available.