Everything you need to know about organising a safe and healthy construction site:
- Traffic management - Ensures that moving vehicles do not present a hazard to people working on, or visiting, the site.
- Protecting the public - Details the specific measures for protectingmembers of the public on site and preventing access by unauthorised people, including children.
- Materials storage and waste management - Guidance on storing materials safely to prevent hazards and make sure that waste is removed and disposed of safely.
- Welfare - How to meet your legal requirements for welfare facilities on construction sites, for example providing toilet and washing facilities, drinking water, rest areas, changing rooms and lockers.
- Administration - The paperwork you need to manage the site legally and safely.