Recent campaigns include:
- Shattered lives, 2009 Preventing slips, trips and falls in the workplace
- Asbestos: The hidden killer, 2009 Raising awareness amongst tradesmen that they are at risk from exposure to asbestos.
- Tackle stress Online tools to help managers and workers prevent and manage work-related stress
- Fit Out, 2005 National inspections looked at the issues of low falls and good order at construction projects that are approaching completion.
- Good order initiative, 2006 Continuing the work of Fit Out Inspectors looked at good order issues on construction sites and how effectively these were being managed. The overall aim of the Initiative was to reduce trip injuries on site.
- Better backs, 2006 Increased awareness of how to tackle back pain and upper limb disorder at work
- Falls from vehicles, 2007 Promoted good practice to prevent falls from vehicles
- Ladder exchange, 2008 If a contractor had a ladder which was bent, broken or battered they could part exchange it for a new one with a discount of up to 50%