First meeting of the Offshore Charging Review Group
Monday 15 November 1999 : Room 9.18, Rose Court - Time :
11.00am - 2.00pm
A working lunch will be provided
- Welcome, introductions and apologies.
- To agree terms of reference for the Offshore Charging Review
Group (draft attached).
- To consider draft terms of reference for Industry-wide
Charging Review Group (draft to follow) and make
- The Guide to Charging for HSE's Offshore functions (copy
- ensuring guide's fitness for purpose;
- presentation on complaints/disputes procedure.
- Evaluation of Offshore Charging.
- Putting in place the project to consider the feasibility of
moving to component or banded charging (terms of reference to be
- Update on practical issues arising from charging.
- Discussion - 'making the system work for industry and the
regulator' (what more needs to be done).
- Consideration of draft press release.
- Any other business.
- Date and time of next meeting.