Gas Transportation Charging Review Group
12 January 2000 in Room 918, HSE, Rose Court, 2 Southwark Bridge, London SE1
9HS 11am to 2pm
Note: A working lunch will be provided
- Welcome, introductions and apologies for absence.
- Issues and actions arising from the meetings with industry on 7 September and 18 October (notes attached).
- To agree the Terms of Reference for the Gas Transportation Charging Review Group (draft attached).
- To consider the draft Terms of Reference for the Industry-wide Charging Review Group (draft attached)
and consider nominations.
- Discussion on the fitness for purpose of the Guide to Charging for HSE's gas transportation functions (copy enclosed).
- Significant issues arising from the operation of charging including the
presentation of a preliminary financial report and 'disputes panel'
- Discussion - 'making the system work for industry and the regulator' (what more needs to be done).
- Evaluation of gas transportation charging - consideration of issues that evaluation might address (copy attached).
- Putting in place a project to determine the feasibility of moving to an alternative system of charging.
- Draft press release to mark the first meeting of the Gas Transportation
Charging Review Group (draft attached).
- HSC/E's fundamental review of gas safety.
- Any other business.
- Date, venue and time of next meeting.