Save recruitment costs
If you reduce employee absence due to illness or accidents caused at work,
you will keep your valued staff.
Save the time and costs of recruiting and training a new member of staff. These
- allocating someone to recruit a new member of staff
- searching and advertising for a new member of staff
- conducting interviews with potential candidates
- training replacement staff
- setting up short-term contracts
- possible drops in productivity as a new staff member comes up to speed with
the work required on the post.
Find out more in the HSE website Managing
Absence and Return to Work.