Further information about managing asbestos
September 2015 - Essential maintenance is required
Essential maintenance work is required to HSE services and is scheduled to take place on 8, 10, 15, 17 and 22 September 2015.
To minimise disruption this work will be undertaken between 6pm and 10pm.
During this time the asbestos report forms will be unavailable.
HSE apologise for any inconvenience.
HSE priced and free publications
Also available from HSE Books Tel: 01787 881165
Licensed asbestos contractors
Asbestos Licence Holders Directory (http://webcommunities.hse.gov.uk/inovem/inovem.ti/group/asbestos.licensing/viewdatastore?dsid=196)
Contact trade associations
Accredited testing laboratories
Professional accreditation organisations
BOHS proficiency modules
BOHS asbestos proficiency modules:
- P401 identification of asbestos in bulk samples
- P402 buildings surveys and bulk sampling for asbestos
- P403 asbestos fibre counting
- P404 air sampling and clearance testing of asbestos
- P405 management of asbestos in buildings