31st meeting at 10.30 a.m. in the Davy Room, Institute of Materials, Minerals and Mining, London
1. Apologies for absence
2. Approval of Minutes:
30th Meeting - 10 June 2002 NuSAC/SCR/02/M3
The minutes were agreed.
3. Matters arising from previous meeting
All actions had been discharged with 02/12 (An HSC paper to give consideration to the implications of the proposed Liabilities Management Authority) superseded as not yet known.
4. Review of HSC Coordinated Programme of Nuclear Safety Research:
The IMC to produce a report on technical exchanges at the end of the transition year.
The IMC to reword the project completion report form in line with the Chairman's requirements.
NSD to draft a revision to the NuSAC SCR Terms of Reference.
5. Nuclear Education - update
A report would be produced in October.
6. University Research Alliance (formerly BNFL Centres of Excellence) - visit update
Both the next meeting and the proposed visit to Manchester would be combined.
7. Dissemination of NuSAC SCR papers
'Open' NuSAC SCR papers would be placed on the website.
8. Any other Business
There was no other business.
9. Date of next Subcommittee meeting
Feb 03 (amended to Mar 03 subsequently).
Published on the HSE web site 20 December 2002