1. The Health and Safety Executive holds its meetings in public as part of its commitment to openness and transparency. It also encourages its Advisory Committees to hold open meetings during the year, where appropriate.
2. Members of the public are welcome to observe the 16 March 2016 meeting of HSE’s Construction Industry Advisory Committee (CONIAC). The meeting will be held in public but it is not a meeting with the public and so the public may not speak or take part in the debate.
3. All observers will be required to register [Link to online registering form] that they wish to attend before the meeting. No one will be admitted to the meeting who has not registered. Admission is free.
4. The agenda and all papers for the meeting will, so far as is practicable, be posted on the HSE CONIAC web page no less than 4 working days before the meeting. Copies of any late papers will be made available in the meeting room.
5. The meeting will begin at 10 am and finish at around 1 pm. There will be an “open coffee break” (20-30 minutes) during the morning when there will be an opportunity to talk with Committee members and HSE staff.
6. Members of the public may not bring placards, banners or notices into the meeting room. Photography, video or sound recording of proceedings is not allowed without permission.
7. We hope you will find the business of the Committee informative.