Meeting of WEELS held on Friday 19 April 2002 in the Fortune Room, Rose Court, 2 Southwark Bridge, London SE1 9HS.
1. Introductions and apologies.
2. Minutes of the last meeting held on 19 December 2001.
3. Matters arising from the minutes.
4. Developments of the “EU Substance Progress Map”.
5. WEELS/01/2002 - Prioritisation of Substances for Development of European Union Occupational Exposure Limits (ACTS/05/2002).
6. WEELS/O2/2002 - Developments concerning the 2nd IOELV Directive.
7. Verbal Report from the SCOEL meeting held on 21 and 22 March 2002.
8. WEELS/03/2002 – Reasonable Practicability and Technical Feasibility.
9. Reasonable practicability issues surrounding the SCOEL SUMS circulated to Members on 18 February:
- Elemental mercury and inorganic divalent mercury compounds
- 2-(2-Methoxyethoxy) ethanol
- 2-(2-Butoxyethoxy) ethanol.
10. Any other business.
11. Date of next meeting.
Published on the HSE Web site, 30 November 2004