HSE - Mining Qualifications Board (MQB)
Agenda for the 129th meeting of the Mining
Qualifications Board to be held at BACM/TEAM, 17 South Parade, Doncaster, DN1
2DR on 5 November 2002 at 11.00 am
- Chairman's opening remarks;
- Draft minutes of the previous meeting held on 7 May 2002;
- Matters arising from the minutes;
- To agree the date of the 2003 Examination in Mining Law relating to
Health and Safety;
- Report by the Chief Examiner on the 2002 Examination in Mining Law
relating to Health and Safety - MQB Paper 661;
- Legislative renewal programme (Dan Mitchell);
- Any other business.
- Date of next meeting.
Papers are available from the secretary.
Note: It is HSE policy that smoking will only be permitted in the
allocated rooms. Otherwise, smoking is not permitted in any other part of the
building, including conference rooms, at working lunches or during social