HSE - Mining Qualifications Board (MQB)
127th meeting of the Mining Qualifications Board to
be held at BACM/TEAM, 17 South Parade, Doncaster, DN1 2DR on 6 November 2001
starting at 11.00 am
- Chairman's opening remarks;
- Draft minutes of the previous meeting held on 8 May 2001;
- Matters arising from the minutes;
- To agree the date for the 2002 Examination in Mining Law relating to
Health and Safety;
- Report by the Chief Examiner on the 2001 Examination in Mining Law
relating to Health and Safety; - MQB Paper 654
- Academic qualifications - Mechanics and Electricians Certificates Class
I & II; - MQB Paper 655
- Revision of the ASET Colliery Officials Course - MQB Paper 656
- New Criteria Document - Surveyors practical experience; - MQB Paper
- Any other business.
- Dates for meetings in 2002.
Papers are available from the secretary.